Whether wanting to glow on stage with a choreographed routine in a dance competition or wow your guests with a specially designed Wedding dance, Studio Glows very own professional dancer can ensure you bring professionalism to the dance floor!
Studio Glow is able to provide original and quality choreographed routines for dance students entering in competitions around the country.
- Classical, Barefoot, Demi-Character, National, Neo-classical, Variations
- Jazz, Lyrical, Contemporary, Musical Theatre.
- Groups/Troupes, Trios & Duos
Studio Glow also provides private lessons to improve:
- Technique in impromptu work
- Audition routines or technique
- Pointe work
- General classical or jazz technique
Session cost includes creation of original choreography, preparation of music (mixing, cutting etc), costume design ideas, etc.
How do we begin?
You will first need to select one of the 3 packages that suits your plans for your first dance or if you would like to just book casually.
This simply depends on whether you’re looking at just learning the basics of how to dance, a custom-made routine or something involving your bridal party – the more lessons we have, the more detailed and lengthy your dance can be.
Lessons are held at Studio Glow in Pukete, where you will be taught at your pace to ensure you feel confident no matter where on the scale you sit, from absolutely amateur – to professional!
What do the packages cover:
- initial consultation
- creation of personalised choreography (outside of session time)
- preparation/changes to be to routine made prior to each lesson
- dance lesson/time spent with couple
- Additional lessons can be purchased if required – lesson allocations per package are approximate.
How do/can we choose the song?
I am here for you and happy to help to ensure that if the right song for your first dance as Mr & Mrs doesn’t seem to present itself, or you have too many to choose from, we can come to a decision that will work for you.
When choosing your music and playing with ideas for your dancetry these tips:
- Select a song that you both love and can picture yourself dancing to.
- Aim for a song that you know you won’t easily get sick of as it takes many practices and time playing the music over and over to have your routine looking wonderful!
If you are interested in creating a routine for your special day, please email firstname.lastname@example.org today to book your first consultation today!
PLEASE NOTE: A minimum of 24 hours notice of cancellation must be given or session fee will still apply or credit taken.
Glow Musical Theatre - Holiday Workshop
Friday 12th October 2-4pm
A chance to get some performance work into your holidays!
This 2-hour dance/theatre workshop for students aged 12-18 gives you the chance to take a closer look at dance technique to help clean up your dance moves,audition technique to learn the tips of the trade and how to wow your judging panelmusical theatre class - a chance to put it all in together and learn a fun routine to finish off the afternoon!
$29 per student
Registrations must be in by Friday 5th October
Fill out rego form by clicking below!
The Glowettes are a female dance company who perform at professional/performance gigs including birthday parties and weddings around the country. They are Advanced-level Ballet/Jazz/Musical Theatre performers whose performance credits include:
- My Addictive DNA: Coral - album release party 2018
- Bridge to Brigde Water Ski Classic - Hood Street Show & Shine 2017
- Cure Kids Charity Ball, Novotel 2018
Contact us today to bring GLOW to your next event!
This 1 hour couples dance workshop allows attendees to come and learn basic ballroom and Latin steps in a fun, relaxed environment. With up to 5 couples per session, an intimate setting allows you to learn with professional dancer Abby in an environment where questions are welcomed and you can have the feedback needed to have you gain the utmost you can from the session.
Perfect for couples also looking at beginning lessons for their wedding dance and those wanting to improve their movement for wedding and function dance floors!